- The tourism and hospitality sector seeing signs of recovery with StatsSA
- South African Airways & Kenya Airways are planning to launch a "Pan African Airline Group"!
- SA to host World Cup 2027
- Kenya’s Indigenous Ogiek partner with government rangers to restore Mau Forest
- Comment: The complaints companies can expect as more people travel
- SAA quits Mozambique but is still on track to launch its Nigerian route in December
- Tens of millions still tied up in credit notes - Civil Aviation Authority, UK
- Kenya only wants vaccinated travellers
- The 28th International Tourism Exhibition MITT-2022 (Russia) will be held at Crocus Expo on March 15-17.
- Pax want biometrics
EK adds festive flights to CPTBy ATTA®
Emirates will add 10 extra flights to its Cape Town schedule over the festive season, in order to support high demand, according to a trade release.
Certain peak dates will therefore see double daily departures.
They are: 16/17/18/19 December 2021, and 02/03/04/05/06/07 January 2022.
On these days the additional flight, EK770, will depart Dubai at 09h10 and arrive in Cape Town at 16h45. And on the same days, the outbound flight, EK773, will depart Cape Town at 13h25 and arrive in Dubai at 01h10 the following morning.
These flights are only on the days mentioned above and are over and above the current schedule.
Source: SA Travel News