- SQ adds a sixth flight to JNB
- Fully vaccinated South Africans can travel to the US from today – with a negative test
- Virgin needs pax details
- Satellite Transmitters reveal the impact of climate change on whales
- Namibia begins use of “Trusted Travel System” for COVID-19 tests, vaccination
- ATTA Reminder
- Kruger Shalati gets South Africa’s first 360-degree cinema
- Application for Membership - Travel to Africa - Australasia & Far Eastern Based Travel Specialist / Solo Professional - Australia
- Correction: Update from GOV.UK for: São Tomé and Principe
- British Airways plans A380 flights to South Africa from January
FCDO Update - Ethiopia - 09 November 21By Chris Mears, ATTA®
The FCDO now advises against all travel to Ethiopia, except for Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (where advice remains against all but essential travel). The FCDO also advises you to leave Ethiopia while commercial routes are available. (‘Summary’ and ‘Safety and security’ sections).
1:05pm, 9 November 2021
Ethiopian Airlines International services are operating as normal with passengers able to transit through Bole International Airport at the current time.