- Pax want biometrics
- You can visit SA’s national parks for free next week – and this new digital tour can help
- No red list additions but further review due before Christmas
- Covid-19: the noose is tightening in Europe, new restrictions in several countries
- Better days for tourists, diplomats beckon
- Africa’s tourism has potential to create an additional $50 billion to GDP: UN
- Air Tanzania orders four new planes
- EU package directive, it's time for a change
- New concept for the "travel pearls"
- The steam train between Cape Town and Elgin is back at the end of the month
The 28th International Tourism Exhibition MITT-2022 will be held at Crocus Expo on March 15-17.By ATTA®
The 28th International Tourism Exhibition MITT-2022 will be held at Crocus Expo on March 15-17.
MITT is the largest travel exhibition in Russia in the Tourism and Leisure category and one of the most prominent international business platforms for countries, regions and travel companies from around the world that are interested in the Russian market.
We talked with the director of the MITT exhibition, Artem Chernyshov, about whether the format of offline exhibitions is losing its relevance in the current pandemic situation, and about what will be interesting at MITT-2022.
- Artem, what, in your opinion, will change at the upcoming exhibition in comparison with the previous one? What will be the list of participants?
First of all, we very much hope that in 2022 the situation will stabilize and we will have foreign participants. To date, the ministries of tourism of Greece, Italy, Bulgaria, Portugal, Poland, Malta and Tanzania have already confirmed their participation.
Representatives from other countries, including such exotic ones as Madagascar, Uganda, Chile, Iceland, Kenya, etc., expressed their desire to come. Such a set of countries clearly shows that there is interest in Russia, a Russian tourist, in completely different parts of the world. So, to summarize, the composition of the participants will change and there will be much more business guests from abroad.
Source: Tourbus.ru - Russia