Senior Sales / Adventure Architect, Cape Town
Exclusive Adventure Company Escape+Explore are looking for a Senior Sales Consultant to join our in-office team. Start date: 01 February 2019
You will be joining the forefront of African Adventure travel in helping to maintain and develop our unique brand of touring out of our HQ on the Cape Peninsula located in the Noordhoek Farm Village.
The role will be working with a selection of our key local and international clients as a key senior sales consultant. You will be developing close relationships with each client to assure they get the very best out of our unique brand of touring.
The core of the role will be sales based handling the tailor-making of tours and assuring a fast turnaround of enquiries. However being a small team you will also have the opportunity to get your teeth into product development assuring the clients you work with have the very best set up for their individual needs.
As a small and growing business there is opportunity to get involved and make an impact in all areas of the business. There is the real opportunity for both personal and career growth for those passionate about making a difference in the travel industry.
A strong background in Tour Operating and Travel Sales is essential to understand the needs and demands of the agents and operators you will be working with.
Ideal applicants need:
- 5 years sales experience within the luxury travel market with a proven sales record
- An in-depth knowledge of Cape Town and it’s surrounds
- Highly Computer literate (Microsoft word, excel, confident using social media Facebook, Instagram)
- A-Type attention to detail and organisational skills
- Problem solver
- Aspire to be active and adventurous
- Work hard play hard ethos!
- Willingness to learn the ins and out of both the adventure touring industry as well as what makes the Cape so special from its headline attractions to its best-kept secrets
Please send your CV and a covering mail to:
Georgie firstname.lastname@example.org ; +27 21 789 0142