Advert for Management Couple - Head Safari Guide/Trainer & Lodge Manager
A Tent With A View Safaris are seeking a professional and experienced Management Couple with a remit to oversee the management of two of our safari camps in the south of Tanzania.
One will focus specifically on leading and helping train the safari guides in both camps whilst getting involved in the company’s wildlife research work run from its own research centre. The other will oversee the development of camp management systems, co-ordinating established teams to improve skills levels whilst taking a full part in daily operation.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience managing a high quality safari camp.
- strong admin skills
- Ability to understand, adapt and improve management systems
- strong leadership skills, and patience to train team members at all levels.
- Strong guiding background with relevant qualifications and preferably some experience in wildlife research.
- candidates need to be willing to work in remote area for extended periods of time
Package on offer:
US$2200 - US$3000 salary for the couple, depending on experience.
Housing and meals while in the camps.
Send all applications and CV’s to Tara Guthrie on firstname.lastname@example.org