19 September 2019
High end camp in Maasai Mara-Kenya is looking for an experienced camp manager or a management couple. 2 years contract minimum.
Key responsibilities are:
- To manage the day to day running of the Camp in its entirety.
- To ensure all guests receive the unique personalised experience, compliant with our high standard of service offering.
- Client greetings and briefing and hosting meals
- To ensure all staff are motivated, have a high standard of work ethic and follow the company procedures at all times.
- To maintain a positive relationship with the communities and neighbours.
- Oversee the financial procedures and ensure strict controlling in accordance with approved budgets.
- Ensure that general data is accurate, timely and consolidated; interdepartmental reports have to be generated on time to measure the performance of the individual departments.
- To ensure health and safety including protection of all guests, staff, property and equipment
- To ensure safety procedures are in place for guests both in the property and when participating in activities, excursions and transfers, as well as for staff, property, plant and equipment, in coordination with all Managers.
- Ensure that overall repairs and maintenance of the property are being followed through, focusing on preventive maintenance.
- Ensure all procurement, stores and stock control are being followed correctly, in accordance with the operations manager.
- Ensure that the overall hygiene of the Camp is in place and maintained to a high level.
- Ensure month-end stock takes are done and submitted on time according to the financial time-line.
- Exercise and implement cost saving measures.
Please send your CV to email@example.com