Vacant Position: Group Food and Beverage Manager
Ongava welcomes all applications for this position. A competitive package is offered.
Ongava Game Reserve is looking for a professional Food and Beverage manager, who will be responsible for all F&B operations and for delivering excellent guest experience. You must be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, supervise staff and have a good understanding of budgets and expense control. You will be responsible for daily cleaning and weekly cleaning of kitchens and restaurants. You will adhere to implement and maintain all company standards. This position is based at Ongava Game Reserve.
Applicants need to have:
- Previous chef experience is essential for this position
- Excellent word processing and computer skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- Relevant tertiary education would be required
- At least 5 years’ experience of senior management, preferably in the hospitality and tourism industry
- To be willing to work long, flexible hours, unsupervised and under pressure
- To be a Namibian Citizen/Permanent Residence or be in possession of a valid work permit
- A valid driver’s license and PDP
- Must be fluent in English (multilingualism will be considered an asset)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage staff and guest relations well
- An Interest in conservation and the environment would be advantageous
Please present your application letter, complete CV as well as relevant documents for this employment opportunity via email to: email@example.com
Interviews process will commence from today onwards. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is 16 November 2019.