Vacant Position: Executive Chef
Ongava welcomes all applications for this position.
Ongava Game Reserve is looking for an Executive Chef who will be responsible for all daily food preparation and service. This position will ensure the delivery of a high quality, cost effective culinary experience. Top candidates are creative and self-motivated and. This position is based at Ongava Game Reserve.
Applicants need to:
- Certified qualification in food preparation is essential
- Previous chef experience is required for this position
- Excellent word processing and computer skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- Have at least 2 years’ experience of senior management, preferably in the Hospitality and Tourism industry
- Be willing to work long, flexible hours, unsupervised and under pressure
- Must be a Namibian Citizen/Permanent Resident or in the possession of a valid work permit.
- Have a valid driver’s license and PDP
- Must be fluent in English (multilingualism will be considered an asset)
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to manage staff and guest relations well
- An Interest in conservation and the environment would be advantageous
Please present your application letter, complete CV as well as relevant documents for this employment opportunity via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews process will commence from today onwards. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is 16 November 2019.