Tell the story of your product and share your passion with fellow members, agents and home workers, who will then gain the necessary knowledge to sell your lodges, transport, tours or cruises. This new exciting service give our members the opportunity to share their in-depth destination and product knowledge with those who wish to promote African destinations.
Webinars focus on different African destinations and are held at 14:00 UK time on Thursdays with recordings available shortly after live sessions.
Upcoming Webinars are available here
The recordings of all past webinars are available here.
Train with Atta Webinars:
- Presentation duration 15min plus Q&A session
- Multiple webinar invitations marketed to leading travel specialists, product suppliers, representation and management companies, media in Africa, Europe and the rest of the World.
- Additional webinar promotion through Atta’s social media channels and Events Calendar
- Webinar registration link available for your own contacts
- Webinar presentation with your branding
- A list of all registrants and attendees with their contact details provided after your live session
- Recorded webinar link available for your further marketing
- Price for a basic webinar package £150 (+VAT UK Based).
To register your interest, please email Chris at email@example.com the country and topic you would like to present who will then get back to you with proposed dates and more information how to proceed.
Riccardo Orizio of Saruni: The webinar was excellent: very useful, many new contacts, very well organized both before and after it happened. We'll be doing it again!
Mohanjeet Brar of Gamewachers Safaris with Nairobi Tented Camp: I found the webinar to be very useful and we had a lot of good feedback from it and possibly even an agent coming now on a FAM trip to Nairobi Tented Camp. I also found having the pre-recorded message to be very useful.
Helen Simmans of Marketing Worldwide (representing the Nairobi Tented Camp in the UK; a webinar presenter): I have certainly received some very nice comments and believe that it has raised awareness of Nairobi Tented Camp and given agents ideas on how it can be included in an itinerary, I know of several UK agents that have included the Camp in live enquires. We are going to put it on our Marketing Worldwide website so that other UK agents have the opportunity to view. It was very professionally run and I am suggesting we do it again.
Alex Walters of Great Plains Conservation: The Atta webinar service is really fantastic. In two webinars I've been able to reach out to nearly 300 registered users from all over the world directly through Atta, of which over 100 listened live. I was then able to use the recorded webinars to mail out to our databases to reach even more, now and in the future. I will certainly use these webinars again, perhaps every six months or so. Great value for money and brilliantly organised by Atta.
Shelley Cox, African Bush Camps: It went really well and we have had a good response so far.
Alan McLellan, Ulendo Safaris: It’s a well organised Webinar and would like to do another one some time