- Sharing the Story of Zuri Zanzibar
- Community & Conservation Safari, adding value & meaning to guest experiences with African Bush Camps
- Introducing Lengishu - the new exclusive use property on Borana Conservancy
- Borana Lodge & Conservancy - using tourism to fund conservation
- Natural Selection: Jack's Camp - iconic camp to be rebuilt and will reopen in May 2020
- Conservation & Sustainability: Natural Selection’s projects, commitment & unique model
- Great Plains Conservation - Kenya
- Intimate Camps - Your private 'home from home' in Tanzania's majestic wilderness
- Hideaways - A Life Changing Experience
- JW Seagon - Why is it so important to have a robust General Insurance policy for your business?
The Hemingways Collection, KenyaBy Hemingways Collection
In this webinar Lucinda takes us on a journey around The Hemingways Collection's three iconic properties – Hemingways Nairobi, Ol Seki Hemingways Mara and Hemingways Watamu. Whether you are looking to sell each property individually or together as the perfect Kenya bush, beach and city itinerary, Lucinda will highlight the USPs and help answer your questions about these spectacular and very different properties.
Lucinda Morris from Far Horizons Marketing has represented The Hemingways Collection for the past 8 years. Having managed Ol Seki in 2005, there is little she doesn't know about this wonderful Collection!