Solo Membership Application
As the tourism industry grows and evolves, we need to evolve with it and we are delighted to be launching a new category of membership – Solo Membership. ATTA® has always, and will always be a community and we want to give the opportunity to those working on their own to be part of that community and to give everyone the opportunity to work together and grow their respective businesses.
WHAT IS IT
Solo Membership is split into two sub categories:
- Solo Professional - For those who have their own business or are self-employed ie. Independent Consultants, Journalists, private guides, web designers. Solo by name, Solo by nature - not more than 1 person!
- Solo Independent - Currently not aligned to a company but are proactive in the African Travel & Tourism Industry
Solo Membership is fantastic value for money with annual membership costing only £150 + VAT with a once off £35 + VAT joining fee payable. We are also offering a quarterly and monthly payment scheme at £40 + VAT per quarter or £15 + VAT per month. Please note that this is only available for payments processed via Direct Debit or on an automated Credit Card Transaction.
Access to all ATTA® member benefits including:
- ATTA® Advisors
- Professional Partner Member Offers
- Member Only Webinars
- ATTA® Members Online Community ‘The Waterhole’ launching soon
- Members Only 20 Minutes With Q&A Sessions
- Trade Show Opportunities, Networking Events and much more
To start you application, the Solo Membership the application form below must be completed. Applications must be supported by two members of the ATTA® Advisory Board or ATTA® Honorary Fellows. If you don’t know two members of the Advisory Board or our Honorary Fellows, please contact ATTA® HQ to discuss this further.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!