ATTA® Webinar Recording: What its like to travel to Kenya now – first hand feedback
Presenting “What it’s like to travel to Kenya now” webinar with Simon Beck, ATTA® advisory board member and director of Orbital Communications on his recent trip to Kenya to address how easy and safe it is to travel around Kenya now.
This webinar had an overwhelming response with over 500 people registering across the two webinars and it was great to see so many questions afterwards and to hear your great feedback on the presentation and content.
If you missed the live version, please see a recorded version to watch at your leisure and indeed forward to other people internally or in the industry who would be interested in knowing more about Kenya’s protocol
In short the presentation addresses:
- Kenya’s pioneering protocol and management of Covid 19 – this demonstrates why Kenya is safe now
- The easy documentation required to travel – a negative PCR Covid test that is under 96 hours old and a completed Ministry of Health form with QR code, no quarantine for over 150 countries
- Airport, airline and Arrival processes – all quite normal just wear a mask, temperature checks on Nairobi arrival, pass over negative Covid test and QR code and easy visas on arrival
- Domestic travel protocols within Kenya – again all normal, just wear a mask, lots of behind the scenes cleaning and procedures
- The hotel / lodge / safari experience – no masks for guests unless you want to, arrival temperature checks, all lodges look as normal with lots of behind the scenes preparations after passing opening protocol and the staff wear masks
- Departing Kenya & returning home – quick temperature checks and easy and quick process to leave Kenya
- Why travel to Kenya now – the reasons are endless!
For any questions please contact Simon Beck or the team at ATTA HQ