- Africa Albida Tourism Announces Appointment of New General Manager
- Young Flyer Changes from 01st May 2018
- TTG magazine makes Malawi the cover story in 08/02/18 edition
- Legendary Expeditions joins the herds at ITB
- Gahinga Batwa Village receives support from Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
- Sarova Hotels to attend ITB
- Update : Kirstine Vercoe, African Bush Camps, Ker & Downey Botswana
- Nyiragongo: One of the world's largest and rarest lava lakes
- Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge Guests Helping To Make the World a Little Brighter.
- The Serengeti Nomad
Changes at Coastal Aviation – a message from Julian EdmundsBy Coastal Aviation
You may have recently received a message from us announcing our intention to discontinue certain flights and over the next several days you will receive more communication from us regarding scheduling and routing changes. I am happy to say that there should be no more flights being discontinued. These changes are part of our ongoing commitment to constantly review our own operations and deliver the best product possible.
Coastal Aviation is committed to constant improvement. Over the course of this year we will strengthen many other areas in order to significantly exceed required standards in our overall performance.
This is also a good time to announce that I will be stepping aside from Coastal and that I have resigned. I am excited to announce the appointment of Shafiul Syed to the position of Managing Director. Shaf has some great senior management experience in aviation companies in Africa and elsewhere operating larger aircraft. We feel his skills will be truly valuable as we continue to develop our business while meeting the best aviation industry practices. Shaf joins us later this month.
Also, I would like to welcome Rob Prophet to the position of Chief Commercial Officer. Rob, like Shaf, has some great airline experience in Africa. I firmly believe that both appointments will give Coastal new dimensions to embrace, which will enhance our long standing existing products and values. Both gentlemen will have my full cooperation and support during a thorough handover process.
If you have ANY questions, thoughts or concerns, I would love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out at any time.
Yours sincerely, Julian Edmunds