- Major UK Safari industry research data made available
- ResRequest at ZATEX
- NEW Safari Suite at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve
- Elewana Collection at Indaba and We Are Africa
- JOYCO’ Representative agency at Indaba 2018
- Lupita island, lake Tanganyika
- Mashado Airstrip in Pangani, Tanzania changed to Kwajoni
- 1 Year of The Camp Jabulani Elephant Experience
- Carla Piazza of ITS SUDAN Pty Ltd will be exhibiting at Indaba
- ResRequest at INDABA and WTM
A New Fitness Room and Pool Deck for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
A fitness room will be built at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and its pool deck will be replaced, as hospitality group Africa Albida Tourism continues to enhance its offerings as Zimbabwe’s top resort town enjoys a tourism boom.
This $150,000 project comes following the completion of the Victoria Falls Safari Club redevelopment last month which included the construction of a swimming pool and of a restaurant, with more exciting developments on the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge estate to be announced in coming months.
Africa Albida Tourism (AAT) chief executive Ross Kennedy said Victoria Falls is becoming a busier and more competitive destination, and the hospitality group had always strived to stay ahead of the pack.
Work will begin in June on a complete upgrade and replacement of the decking at the pool, and at the same time, a fitness room will be installed beneath the pool deck, in what is currently unused space.
The fitness room, which will be complimentary for guests, will be glass fronted and air conditioned, looking out towards the onsite waterhole and offering a serene and spectacular vista, with the opportunity to spot wildlife, while exercising.
On offer will be a selection of free standing exercise machines as well as weights, and the fitness room will be open from 6am to 8pm daily, with entry being gained by guest room key cards to control access.
The project will necessitate the closure of the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge pool from June 11, 2018 for five weeks, which is the coldest time of year.