- Would you like to meet our sales team in Cape Town?
- Business intelligence app for ResRequest customers
- Our 13th legendary party
- Saruni Saplings - Tree Planting Initiative
- New Kananga tented camp in Kogatende
- Kananga will be presenting its new tented camp at WTM Cape Town
- Sparkling clean beach at Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar
- A New Fitness Room and Pool Deck for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Major UK Safari industry research data made available
- ResRequest at ZATEX
Mwiba's new fly-camping experienceBy Kerry Searle, Classic Portfolio
Mwiba in Tanzania has just become more fly...
New and immediately available for guests staying at Mwiba Lodge is the option of a night under star-studded skies in a truly luxurious fly-camp. Set-up on the escarpment of the Rift Valley, overlooking Lake Eyasi, this is an unforgettable African experience.
Fly-Camping at Mwiba Lodge:
- How Does It Work — there are a variety of locations which will be used according to time of the year and prevailing winds. Four fly-camp units are available making it perfect for a family or group of friends. Guests are never mixed between bookings.
- Flow of The Night — Arrive on foot or 4x4 as the sun is going down. Dinner is served on location with time enjoy the experience, camp fire and calls of the night. Your guide and 4x4 are always with you, and to ensure safety there is a night watchman.
- Supplement — yes, and guests' suites are kept for anything unforeseen.
- Helicopter — for the ultimate experience, guests could arrive after a scenic heli flip!
- Fine Print — no children under 8 years, and fly-camping must be booked in advance.
- New Images — available on our website and Dropbox.
Legendary Expeditions continues to offer guests an exceptional experience in the heart of 129,530 acres of wildlife reserve.
Contact: info@classic-portfolio for more information