- The Safari & Conservation Company introduce the '1 + 1 = 2 Protect' Scheme
- Fiona Jeffery OBE from Atta, Just a Drop and WTTC will be attending We are Africa from 14-17 May. If you want to contact her for a meeting please email email@example.com
- Pinnacle Africa now managing Buffalo Lodge, Uganda
- The Baobab Villa at Bumi Hills
- Bushtops Camps at We Are Africa
- Bumi Hills Safari Lodge: New Lodge, New Imagery
- Atta Marketing & Communication Manager
- Somalisa Expeditions
- Airlink launches direct flights between Johannesburg and Port Elizabeth
- Uganda Tourism partners with Kamageo
Severin Sea Lodge/Severin Safari Camp on Tour 2018/2019
- Outgoing Poland Roadshow, 28. May 2018 in Gdansk/29. May 2018 Lodz
- ASA Goes Africa Travel Market, 16. & 17. June 2018 in Johannesburg
- Experience Africa Exhibition, 25. - 27. June 2018 in London
- ITB 2019, 06. - 10. March 2019 in Berlin
Severin Sea Lodge – our oasis of calm and relaxation, which combines traditional attitude with innovate spirit!
Quality & Service: The brand Severin stands for a familiar and excellent service. We are happy about nearly 100% recommendation rate on HolidayCheck
African flair – Stylish architecture nestled in a tropical garden with plenty of space to rest and relax.
Pure pleasure! Severin Sea Lodge is famous for its culinary highlights under the African sun. Fruits and vegetables are cultivated at the hotels own Seba Farm. The Imani Dhow Restaurant is one of the best specialty restaurants on Kenya's coast.
Severin Safari Camp – our paradise at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro!
Expierence: A dream of adventure and stylish luxury! Our German camp management is able to pamper you on a high level and to sharpen your senses for the enjoyment of the unspoilt beauty and the expanse of Africa!
Private atmosphere: Relax after a day in the bush in our KENBALI Spa with a panoramic view of Kilimanjaro.
Perfect location: You reach the Big 5 and your personal paradise in the wilderness of the Tsavo West National Park in just 250 km from Mombasa and Nairobi.