- Coastal - Increased Capacity and Removal of Fast Class Surcharge
- Welcome to Leopard Hill
- Green Safaris announces latest acquisition -Kaya Mawa
- Nomad guides...you really shouldn't go on safari without one.
- Coming soon to Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe – the MV Zambezi Adventurer Transcruiser
- Elewana Collection marks Earth Day with Seedball for Warriors
- Sarova Stanley's Thorn Tree Cafe launches new menu
- Acacia Africa Grows East Africa Collection With Launch Of Three New Tours
- Gahinga Batwa Village Update
- Would you like to meet our dynamic leading team in South Africa?
Manchester Airport secures flights to Addis Ababa with Ethiopian Airlines improving connectivity for 400,000 peopleBy Ethiopian Airlines
Manchester Airport has secured a landmark route into the heart of Africa, underlining its pivotal role in connecting the North to the world’s most important markets.
- Flights start 1st December and will operate 4 times per week
- 787 aircraft in operation with 2 class configuration
- 400,000 people set to benefit from the route
- Multi SKYTRAX award winning airline
Ethiopian Airlines today confirmed it will operate a four-times-a-week service to Addis Ababa, the East African nation’s capital.
The route will unlock connections to more than 58 countries across the African continent.
Ethiopian, which flies to more destinations in Africa than any other carrier, will operate the ultramodern B-787 on the route with business and economy classes.
It will serve as a key trade route for Northern businesses, opening up fresh export opportunities and delivering cost and journey time savings to those already operating there.
The service will start on December 1, initially transiting via Brussels. It will leave Manchester at 19:00, arriving at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport at 06:00, providing significant onward connectivity options from the African hub. On the return it departs Addis Ababa at 00:45 and arrives in Manchester at 06:55.
Ethiopian is a multi-award winning airline. On November 8, 2017, SKYTRAX, the most prestigious international air transport standards and quality rating organization, has certified Ethiopian as Four Star Airline. SKYTRAX has also awarded Ethiopian as SKYTRAX World Airline Award for Best Airline Staff in Africa, two times, and earlier in 2017 Ethiopian has received SKYTRAX World Airline Award for Best Airline in Africa. The Airline was recently awarded “The Best Business Class in Africa and Indian Ocean” title by TripAdvisor, one of the largest and most reputed global travel sites.