- The Adventure Connection launches trade Fam Trip to Rwanda
- Wilderness Safaris Returns to Chikwenya, Zimbabwe
- Guests at Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge can enjoy new Glass Blowing experience at Shanga
- New Baby Rhino born in Sera Rhino Sanctuary
- Play Your Part In Conserving Zimbabwe’s Wildlife
- Ikirunga Spa opens its doors at Volcanoes Safaris Virunga Lodge!
- Music star heads to Zambia in support of conservation efforts in Kafue
- Time + Tide Kakuli Camp Reborn (Zambia)
- Live Booking Functionality for Jenman African Safaris Fit & Guided Group Tour Bookings
- Swinging in the Wild: Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort and Spa Hold August Junior Tournament and Camp
22 August 2018
A green Christmas with Robin Pope SafarisBy *Stephanie Naidoo, Robin Pope Safaris
Counting down to the festive season… Make it a green one this year and venture out to Southern Africa.
What to expect:
- A period of revitalization… plenty of new growth, dramatic skies, vibrant colours (the most outstanding being the emerald green! – with the purples, pinks and yellows of new flowers sprouting through).
- Influx of migratory birds with spirals of migrating storks, cuckoos and other “specials” like the African pitta.
- Butterflies escape their cocoons and flitter about everywhere.
- Great game viewing experiences.
- Fewer people around, making for more exclusive feel of all areas.
Malawi and Zambia offer the ideal festive getaway!
For more information take a look at this: https://bit.ly/2N2tBGe