- New Anti-Poaching Unit On Hideaways Elephant’s Eye, Hwange Concession
- Zambian Ground Handlers Launches All-Encompassing site for Zambia
- Elewana Collection joins the movement to cleanse the planet on World Clean Up Day!
- Uganda increases gorilla permits
- IV Seminary Africa Huna En El Grand Hotel Djibloho
- Lewa Wilderness to feature in the CNN series 'Parts Unknown'
- An African Lovestory Unfolds At Selati Camp
- Nairobi Serena Hotel Announces Completion Of Phase One Of Its Refurbishment, Opens 1st September 2018
- Proud to be ONE – introducing Saruni’s new centralised website
- Painted Wolf Wines opens a Tasting Room at 125 Main Road, Paarl
Kamageo's team expands with 4 new facesBy *Tim Henshall, Kamageo
Kamageo is delighted to announce the appointment of four new staff members who bring a wealth of experience and skills to the team.
ANISHA PARMAR - PR MANAGER
British-born, but with Ugandan and Kenyan parents, Anisha's heart is understandably drawn to Africa. She has a BA in Multi Media and a Masters in Fashion & Design. Having previously worked for Gucci and Skinny Dip London, she founded her own successful jewellery brand relying heavily on outstanding PR skills which are now being fully utilised by Kamageo. Anisha works across our entire portfolio of countries.
LISA BURTON - TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
Bringing over ten years hands-on experience of the travel industry with her, Lisa brings a fresh dimension to our trade support. Lisa moved through the retail ranks of Thomson Holidays before launching her own small travel agency. Lisa has also provided first-class support for travel brands providing marketing support and product training to the trade. Lisa will now manage our Uganda and Tanzania accounts.
NADIA ALAM - MARKETING & PR EXECUTIVE
Nadia has 7 years of tourism experience, including Audley Travel, Virgin Holidays and as GM for a Uganda lodge group. She has travelled extensively in the Middle East, USA, Europe and during her three years in East Africa, she took the opportunity to explore and it is this first-hand knowledge that we will immediately be putting to use. Nadia will focus predominantly on Uganda and Tanzania.
TRACEY SUTTON - EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Tracey has rejoined after four years away to become Executive Assistant - PA to the Chief Executive, as well as running Finance. It's the first time in many years that Tim has had a PA and it's already impacting on his organisation and effectiveness!
Chief Executive, Tim Henshall explained, "We have added even more experience, expertise and enthusiasm to our existing team, that makes us stronger than ever before. Our team of 12 is now ready for even greater challenges and opportunities."
Kelly White, Tourism Director added, "With this expertise and focus entirely on Africa, we have become a very serious player in Africa destination marketing".
Kamageo now represents Uganda (UTB), Zambia (ZMG & ZTA), Malawi (MTMC), Eswatini - formerly Swaziland (STA) and Tanzania (TANTOO) offering trade marketing, PR and consumer marketing. Kamageo also publishes Safari Magazine and runs both Safari Roadshow and Safari Media Show. See www.kamageo.com for more details or contact Tim Henshall via firstname.lastname@example.org