- Travel with Purpose with Wilderness Safaris – Conservation Coalition
- Season Two of the turtle hatchery project has started at Elewana AfroChic Diani!
- Melengali Spa opens at Lemala Mpingo Ridge - Tarangire National Park
- Staff Accommodation Damaged by Fire at Lion Camp, Zambia
- Sega Tours' New Product: Culinary Experience
- Kamageo's team expands with 4 new faces
- New Anti-Poaching Unit On Hideaways Elephant’s Eye, Hwange Concession
- Zambian Ground Handlers Launches All-Encompassing site for Zambia
- Elewana Collection joins the movement to cleanse the planet on World Clean Up Day!
- Uganda increases gorilla permits
Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende (Now Open)By *Sunil Panghaal, Wellworth Hotels & Lodges
The Latest Edition of Wellworth Collection
Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende
A unit of Wellworth Collection.
This Luxury Camp is strategically located within the northern (Kogatende) area of the famous Serengeti National Park in Tanzania and is set amidst the most prime areas of the Serengeti following the path of the great migration, sparsely inhabited by large Acacia as well as Tortilis Tree’s and is home to several species of wildlife that reside in this area year round due to catchments of water bodies around the area.
Due to the Campsite’s ideal location, the great spectacle of the world-famous annual migration can be witnessed almost as close as to the camp’s doorsteps – since the site lies along one of the main migratory corridors/routes, which the wildebeest use during their Great Migration going to and fro the North and South of the Serengeti.
A large variety of Predators are also attracted around the site due to the migration and availability of both Prey and Water from the nearby river to which animals are drawn.
The Camp is tastefully decorated with all the amenities one would expect in a 5 Star Luxury Camp. All the 14 Luxury Tents are unsuited with Flushing Toilets & Pressurized Running Showers with 24 hour Power supply.
The Rooms and the Guest areas have been specifically designed to offer the Guests an optimum 180-degree view while on their bed or while enjoying their meal or drinks and to bring them as close to the nature as possible from the covered verandas. These stunning views embrace the sparsely spaced Acacia Tortillis Trees with the abundance of animals in the vicinity making the experience awe-inspiring.
The evenings can be enjoyed sitting around the fireplace while exchanging the day’s adventures with other guests sipping cocktails or having meals at our Maasai Boma, where the background music is nature’s unique sounds mostly dominated by the lions roaring as if in celebration to welcome you.
The Camp is conveniently located approximately 10 minutes drive from the Kogatende Airstrip and all the essential roads/routes for Game Drives in and around Kogatende are easily accessible from the Campsite - making it very suitable and easy for viewing an extensive array of Wildlife and nearby attractions the Serengeti has to offer.