- Reminder: Live Bookings Available On Jenman African Safaris Agent Portal
- New Route Coming Soon
- More play at Elewana The Manor Ganako Primary School with the new recycled playground!
- The Botswana White Paper: Statement from African Bush Camps
- Natural Selection to open Safari House in Etosha Heights Private Reserve, Namibia
- David Yarrow Partner with Mantis
- Ethiopian To Operate All-Women Functioned Flight To Oslo On International Womens Day
- CITW Awards Full Scholarships to Eight Bisate Secondary School Learners
- Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero, Reimagined
- Announcing the new Puku Ridge tented safari camp in Zambia's South Luangwa National Park
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Estate Welcomes New General ManagerBy *Nommy Vuma, Africa Albida Tourism
Anald Musonza has been appointed general manager of Africa Albida Tourism’s Victoria Falls properties, starting his new role on February 25.
Musonza, who was previously regional general manager at Shearwater, will manage Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, Victoria Falls Safari Club, Victoria Falls Safari Suites, Lokuthula Lodges and The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show.
Africa Albida Tourism (AAT) chief executive Ross Kennedy said: “It is always extremely gratifying when former employees return to the team here at Africa Albida Tourism. Anald Musonza will be the third such person that we welcome back in just a few months!
“This follows Thomas Koke, as The Boma executive chef in late 2018, and Bryony Acutt, as Group Sales & Brand Manager in early 2019. It speaks a lot about who we are, and how the business has grown and will continue to grow,” Kennedy said.
“We are absolutely delighted to welcome Anald into his new role as general manager of our Victoria Falls properties. Anald spent part of his earlier career with us at The Boma - Dinner & Drum Show, as well as in food and beverage at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
“He brings a wide range of experience and new skills with him, all of which will add value and impetus to our growth and development plans at an exciting time in tourism within Victoria Falls and country wide.”