- New Trade Fam Trip Launched to Madagascar
- Safarilink Aviation Makes History
- How is Kamageo helping to increase tourism to Africa?
- Animals free to visit Tongole
- Zambia "End of Year Report" highlights UK successes, ahead of Year 3 launch
- Painted Wolf Wines invitation to visit
- Guests Get Hands-On in the Kitchen at the Singita Community Culinary School
- Kenya Airways resumes Malindi Operations
- Greystoke Mahale's Mwiga Mambo features on "Faces of Africa"
- Daily scheduled flights between Serengeti to Kigali & Entebbe
Nimali Mara Opening July 2019By Parita Ramanandi, Nimali Africa
Set in the magnificent and remote area of Kogatende, in Northern Serengeti, Nimali Mara will open their doors to guests this July 2019.
Located 35 minutes from the Mara River in a small kopje, the camp fits naturally into its surroundings amongst the trees and boulders with an infinity pool set within a natural cave. The Camp has been strategically located away from the hustle and bustle of safari vehicles whilst retaining easy access to the river and views of the amazing wildebeest migration crossings.
Nimali Mara comprises of 8 suites and 2 honeymoon suites that have a private plunge pool and lounge area, that can convert into a room when travelling with families. The tented suites have fixed wooden doors, double showers, twin vanity, a brass bath tub and fittings. This boutique and intimate tented camp will offer its guests a sense of sophisticated elegance and timelessness through its blend of natural materials, contemporary design and safari-opulence that Nimali Africa is known to deliver.
We are delighted to announce that Nimali Mara will be opening its doors to guests in July 2019.
Please find below the link to Artist’s Impressions for Nimali Mara; Nimali Mara – Artist’s Impressions: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kGrncX8If9Y8pyg9A72mhObdSa78EsU