- Campi Ya Kanzi – Your Stay is Carbon Neutral
- Lake Natron Camp Invites you to a Cocktail Afternoon at KiliFair...
- KiliFair 2019 - Lake Natron Camp
- Campi Ya Kanzi – Res Request
- Wilderness Safaris Opens Rwanda’s First Luxury Safari Camp in Akagera
- New: Jenman African Safaris Luxury Bush And Beach Experience On Our Jenman Select Kruger And Mozambique Safari
- The first dedicated elephant nursery in South Africa
- #CoastalAviation of #Tanzania invites to make B2B appointments for #KaribuKiliFair2019
- Kitich Forest Camp - New Website
- Adventure to the South: Experience the Wildest Places on Earth
Throwback to magical moments created by our in-house Events Co-ordinator and team at WAA 2019By Veronique Rossouw, Escape+Explore
We Are Africa 2019 saw the official launch of our OUT THERE EVENTS. A team dedicated to creating exceptional experiences for groups wanting once-in-a-lifetime adventures in an intimate, exclusive and action-packed environment. Six years in the making it certainly took our experiences with the tribe to a whole new level.
Our hands-on approach and love for the unique means we can offer immersive experiences for travelling groups, fun-for-everyone multi-generational family adventures, one-of-a-kind experiential occasions, out-of-the-ordinary gourmet dining, magnificent special occasions and out-of-the-box corporate events.
Best of Escape+Explore Rise & Revive the Tribe
Escape+Explore gave the tribe a taste of our unique style of touring from dawn to dusk. From kicking off the show at Fuse with a surprise leap of faith for 12 lucky tribe members with a helicopter SIP&SUP adventure between Spier & Lourensford Wine Estates. To a concert on top of our retro Land Rover in Cape Town Stadium to round off a week of inspiring networking.
Heading South with the Penguins
We headed off to Windmill Beach, Simon's Town, home of the African Penguin and more.