- Midweek flights to Saint Helena Island December 2019 - March 2020
- Geographical Association Study Tour - Malawi 2020
- Wilderness Safaris Sponsors ‘Visionary’ Humanitarian Project in Botswana
- Introducing Giraffe Manor's New and Improved Rooms
- Auric Air adds more frequencies to Selous effective 01 July 2019
- Privately Guided Safaris in East Africa
- Bon Voyage and Thank you – Jabulani Ranger Andre de Jager embarks on a new life chapter
- Campi Ya Kanzi Safari - What to Wear
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Estate Eliminates Plastic Water Bottles in Bid to Go Plastic-Free
- Matetsi Victoria Falls joins the prestigious Virtuoso Network
Hideaways Dhows Zambezi Truth Fully Operational From 1 JulyBy Alessandra Azevedo van Dyk, Hideaways
Hideaways is delighted – dreams are now a reality and the two handcrafted dhows, Zambezi Tribe and Zambezi Origin, are finally ready to welcome guests on an authentic journey along one of Africa’s most legendary rivers.
After wading through the sometimes muddy waters of bureaucracy we are officially out of the woods and onto the river, the mighty Zambezi River. Zambezi Truth is open for bookings & in operation!
Experience one of the most ancient and purest forms of sailing, on a craft made entirely of natural materials. Wood, rope and canvas combine with wind and water to transport a maximum of 12 guests on an intimate trip building connections with their fellow travellers including our captain.
The journey includes refreshments in the style of canapes and cold beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) that guests will have a hand in mixing themselves, providing a relaxed and informal atmosphere of peaceful surrender to nature’s beauty.
For requests and bookings please contact email@example.com.