- We are very proud and delighted to announce that The Houghton Hotel is now a member of An African Anthology.
- Bring Your Own Water Bottle - Help us save Water and the fragile environment
- Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris 2020 – Guided Southern Africa Brochure
- Serena Tanzania Introduces New Healing Earth Spa Concept
- Doing good through business with The Safari Store
- New and More Family Tents at Governors' Camp Masai Mara
- Adrift Uganda opens Kalagala Falls Overland Camp near Jinja, Uganda
- No ebola in Uganda
- How to Rewild with El Karama Lodge, Laikipia Kenya
- LHM 4th Anniversary at Grand Hotel Djibloho
World Fusion Tours today announced the first release of their Culture Collections for 2019 / 2020By World Fusion Tours
A series of unique base packages that are heavy in cultural and community tourism which agents can customise for their clients.
Aimed at travellers who are after authentic encounters that are sustainable and respectful to the communities that they visit, World Fusion Tours Director, Katina Goussetis believes these are the perfect cultural formula for families, women’s tours, school and special interest groups.
The first destinations revealed as part of World Fusion Tours Culture Collections include:
“The Karamajong experience” in Uganda
“Herero & Himba encounters” in Namibia
“Theyyam Festival & Kerala’s Secrets” in India
World Fusion Tours is known for its ground handling in Rwanda and neighbouring East African countries, however the Culture Collections aims to identify rich cultural experiences across the globe to present new and exciting options for our partners to sell to existing and new clientele.
More details available from Katina: email@example.com