- 'Okavango: River of Dreams' network premiere
- New 2 Night Minimum Stay Policy at Lake Natron Camp
- Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris - The Exclusive South African Journey
- Fees for Lake Natron
- Meet the NEW Explorer II: The Safari Bag for Every Adventure
- Gondwana's Etosha King Nehale Lodge opening 01 May 2020
- Auric Air, Going Green and Enhancing Safety!
- All new accommodation tents for Camp Zebra, Tanzania
- Step inside the brand-new Singita Kwitonda Lodge and Kataza House
- Kamageo shows the way at Borderless influencers event
Royal Madikwe introduces The Sovereign HouseBy Ethos Marketing
Royal Madikwe is delighted to introduce its much-anticipated Sovereign House - its brand new “home from home” in South Africa’s popular Madikwe Game Reserve. Malaria-free and teeming with all of the “Big 5” game, it is a “right royal retreat” for larger or multi-generational families wanting an ultra-exclusive safari.
Exclusive to just six guests, the house boasts 3 spacious bedrooms with beautifully appointed ensuite bathrooms.
The extensive wrap-around viewing deck has real “wow factor” - adorned with comfy sun loungers and a decadent daybed where one can enjoy the sights and sounds of the bush. There is also a refreshing plunge pool, open air rain shower and comfortable outdoor seating and dining areas shaded by Marula trees.
Perfect days end in perfect ways here … sipping G&Ts around a blazing fire in the boma under the stars.
And the “crowning” feature? The Sovereign House comes with its own private vehicle and guide for an unbeatable and intimate safari experience.