- What's in a name - introducing Camp Sossus & our Star Beds!
- Asilia launches Asilia by Air
- Kanana & Dinaka
- Shoebill Safari with Robin Pope Safaris
- Join African Bush Camps Founder, Beks Ndlovu in Paris for an afternoon of conservation, art and wine
- Volcanoes Safaris releases new videos
- 90,000 Terns Nesting at Time + Tide Miavana
- Coastal Launches Go Green Campaign on 1st August 2019
- Robin Pope Safaris 2020 Package Rates now live
- Llama Travel launches Africa holidays
Zambia - New Flights 2020: Lower Zambezi; South Luangwa; LivingstoneBy Lauren Mallett, Royal Zambezi Lodge
Royal Zambezi Lodge launches New Flight Routes In 2020
In 2018, Royal Zambezi Lodge launched “seat-in-plane” charter flights connecting Royal Airstrip, Livingstone and Lusaka for the 2019 safari season. We understand and appreciate that the journey is just as important as the destination and that is why making the Lower Zambezi National Park more accessible to the intrepid traveller, along with being able to connect to other local destinations around Zambia, is essential to a holistic African experience.
During the first year, the flights received valuable feedback as a positive access option in Zambia and as a result, and after relevant engagement with the trade, we are pleased to have launched a NEW route in 2020. This route will be connecting Royal Airstrip directly with Mfuwe twice a week so travellers can connect South Luangwa to the Lower Zambezi, along with Livingstone and Lusaka.
These routes have been carefully planned around set times for departures and arrival, ensuring a smooth and convenient connection to regional and international flights. Seats on these routes are open for general consumption, and our reservations team will happily work alongside your team to co-ordinate all bookings.
For flight timing guidelines and further information, please contact our RZL flight’s reservations team.
Flights Res: email@example.com / +260 960445247