- Travel has Never Felt so Good: New Serengeti Women’s Safari Clothes
- Great Ape and Elephant Expert, Ian Redmond OBE to Headline 'On the Edge' Conservation Event at the RGS
- Wilderness Safaris Botswana Launches Biomonitoring Programme
- Samara Private Game Reserve introduces authentic new safari experience
- Tourism industry leaders collaborate at the Business of Conservation Conference
- Kamageo "starred" at WTM's BorderlessLIVE Influencers event.
- Please, we need you! Global Giving Accelerator challenge goes live today!
- Walking in the Footsteps of Man - New Website
- Singita Malilangwe House: One of Africa’s most exclusive & secluded hideaways
- Wild Frontiers Tanzania Educational 19-25 October
The Last Word KitaraBy *Nicky Coenen, The Last Word Intimate Hotels
The Last Word Intimate Hotels has partnered with Kitara Luxury Safari Camp in a joint operational and marketing venture effective 1 November 2019.
The Last Word Kitara has been extensively refurbished into 6 luxury suites, each with views of the Klaserie River. The camp is remotely located in the North West corner of the Klaserie Private Nature reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park, home to the Big 5.
Kitara is of gracious proportion and mostly built of beautiful stone. The camp is laid out along a riverbank with beautiful grasses and trees that provided plenty of inspiration for the mostly neutral grey, soft green, touches of silver and other natural colours that have been brought in through textured fabrics and subtle patterns.
Game viewing is plentiful and the remoteness and exclusivity allow for an unrushed game experience.
Nicky Coenen, Group General Manager of The Last Word, says “With this new partnership The Last Word believes it will continue to create serene sanctuaries, generous spaces filled with elegant, understated interiors, gentle linens and soft smiles”.