- Prince Harry joins community and conservation leaders who are driven to conserve Matusadona National Park and surrounding areas
- Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs make a big difference to the little ones of Morijo Primary School
- Introducing The Wallow Lodge, Victoria Falls
- It's time to walk.
- A decade of success for the S.A.C.T. Tracker Academy at Samara Private Game Reserve
- A new pool and website at Gibb's Farm
- Lemala Camps and Lodges partners with Africa in Your Hands
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris Website now in Multiple Languages
- Wilderness Safaris Announces the Restoration of Little Kulala
- Introducing Sean Clark, new Director of Sales and Marketing for Legendary Expeditions
Global #GivingTuesday get in the spirit with African Bush CampsBy Gemma Heyns, African Bush Camps
That’s right — the most charitable 24 hours of the year follow straight after Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The festive spirit fills the air as we celebrate a wonderful year and what better way to get into the holiday giving spirit than a three-for-one deal?
This #GivingTuesday, GlobalGiving is matching $500,000 worth of donations!
Christmas has come early as African Bush Camps have pledged its commitment to our communities and conservation and will match every African Bush Camps Foundation donation received. That means for every dollar you donate; The African Bush Camps Foundation could receive THREE!
#GivingTuesday funding will go towards two specific projects:
Improving human-wildlife coexistence in Mola Village near Bumi Hills Safari Lodge in Zimbabwe. Using innovative measures in developing greater trust and appreciation for the presence of wildlife in the area as a tool for empowering and improving human livelihoods. Read more here.
Image: Mola community members proud of their flourishing livestock
A safe learning environment for Hwange Main Camp ECD learners. This project will provide age-appropriate sanitation and build a fence around the perimeter to keep learners safe. The ultimate goal is to increase ECD admissions & give children a better start in life. Read all about it here
Image: Hwange Main Camp ECD learners
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org