- Kigali and Nairobi flights suspended until further notice
- SAA Suspends All International Flights Until The End Of May 2020 Johannesburg
- Covid-19 - Flights Status, Airlines Waiver & Refund Policy
- RwandAir To Temporarily Stop All Flights For 30 Days
- Kenya Airways Temporarily Reduces its Services LHR-NBO-LHR
- fastjet offers fully flexible date changes
- An important message from Coastal MD in response to COVID-19.
- SAA to Offer Customers One Free Change on Certain SAA Flights Due to Coronavirus
- CITW Zimbabwe Launches Community Papermaking Project
- Classic Portfolio & Machaba Safaris
Ethiopia QuarantineBy Ethiopian Airlines
To control the spread of COVID-19, the Ethiopian Government has decided to quarantine all arriving passengers entering Ethiopia for 14 days at the expense of the passengers.
All passengers arriving into Ethiopia after 00:10 a.m. on March 23, 2020 will be placed in mandatory quarantine at the Ethiopian Skylight Hotel for 14 days at passenger expense.
Additional hotel will be selected and advised in due course.
Diplomats will be quarantined at their respective Embassies.
The 14 days quarantine does not apply to transit passengers.
All queries regarding flight restrictions, rebooking and refunds can be found on our website www.ethiopianairlines.com which is being regularly updated.
http://www.ethiopianairlines.com - 24/7 Helpdesk T: 01 753 967 980