- Safari Soul Episode 2: Cow Safaris? Hideaways and Venter Tours Speak ‘Out The Box’ Travel Ideas born in Lockdown
- Classic Portfolio - Tuesday Talk - Take a walk on the wild side in Zambia
- Wilderness Safaris and CITW Drive Zambezi Community Support During COVID-19
- Desert & Delta Safaris Help Fund Disco Lights To Deter Elephants , For Communities In Conservation Areas
- Safarilink Resumes Domestic Flights
- RwandAir to resume flights on 1 August 2020
- The tougher the times get, the better giving feels
- Hideaways explores Beyond the Lodge and Under the Sea: Episode 3: Rio Azul, Mozambique – Join live on the 22nd July @16:00
- Bushtracks Africa presents a Virtual Tour of the Falls
- Asilia - welcoming guests back to East Africa
Vayeni's newest venture - Safari Escapes with KellyBy Kelly Hougaard, Vayeni
Safari Escapes with Kelly is a fun and creative new safari show hosted by Kelly Hougaard of Vayeni. The show dives into some very entertaining discussions with many leaders of the safari industry across Africa.
The first three episodes have been released and feature the following:
Ep 1: Sara Gardiner from Matetsi, Victoria Falls.
Sara and Kelly chat about the private villa at Matetsi and Sara gives us a tour of this exclusive offering. With Corona changing the way we travel, private offerings could be very popular in the future.
Ep 2: Sharon Stead from the Amalinda Safari Collection.
Sharon talks about being in Hwange through the lockdown and outlines the benefits of being located on the periphery of a national park and how they have a duty and responsibility to the communities involved.
Ep 3: Beks Ndlovu from African Bush Camps.
Beks talks about the challenges of having a number of properties across 3 different countries and their plans for opening up again. Kelly then tests his knowledge from his guiding days!
Subscribe to our youtube channel and watch Safari Escapes with Kelly: