- andBeyond Phinda Private Game Reserve Welcomes Tuskers From Tembe Elephant Park
- One&Only Cape Town Introduces In-Resort COVID-19 Testing
- Matetsi Victoria Falls Unveils New Airstrip and an Exclusive Buyout Concept
- Kamageo's Phase 3 Consumer Research results in video format
- Small World Marketing teams up with New Frontiers for an Introduction to South Africa Webinar Series - Week 3
- How & Why We Travelled With Our Family During COVID-19 - From Royal Chundu to the USA
- The launch of the Great Plains Academy in Botswana
- Manchester is Non-Stop to Addis Ababa
- AN UPDATE: Albino elephant calf, Khanyisa is accepted into a herd of her own at HERD & Jabulani
- November Spotlight Virtual dates announced
A New Dawn - ARP Africa Travel LtdBy Taqi Modelina, ARP Group
The last few months have brought challenges to all of us, especially those within the hardest hit industries of hospitality and tourism. Our best wishes are with you all as we continue to navigate these difficult times together and look forward to better days ahead.
As well as looking after travellers who decided to continue with their plans and assist those that opted to delay their African adventure, we at ARP Travel Group have spent this time reimagining the future as we continue our focus on providing exceptional destination management to travel professionals. As part of our rejuvenation of the group brand, we are truly excited to announce the rebranding of Alpha Travel (UK) Limited to ARP Africa Travel Limited.
Ensuring that you have the best tools and products to assist your clients is of paramount importance. We will continue to expand our information channels as we launch our LinkedIn page to accompany our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages as well as our YouTube channel.
Our creative teams have also been busy developing a number of short videos which we will be sharing over the coming months to illustrate the essence of our
group companies. We are pleased to launch our new Pollman’s Tours & Safaris inspirational video entitled “Breaking Dawn” to coincide with the dawn of a new era for our group.
Click HERE to watch the video
We have continued our investment in Kenya with the purchase of new custom designed 4x4 safari vehicles. At both Ranger Safaris and Pollman’s Tours & Safaris, we have enhanced training for the staff and made changes to our vehicles to ensure we provide our travellers with a safe safari environment.
Both companies have been certified with the Safer Tourism Seal. This provides an extra level of confidence for our travellers with specific protocols in place to ensure an enjoyable experience while in destination.