- Introducing Olepangi Farm
- Saruni included in KTB’s ‘Magical Kenya Signature Experiences’ Collection
- Siringit Migration Camp by Mantis Set to open in 2021
- Horizon Guides' newly updated Gorilla Trekking guide - opportunities for suppliers
- Luxury Pool Villas Open at The Retreat in Kigali
- Ethiopian Airlines UK Flights temporary suspension - update 17th March 2021
- Ethiopian Airlines Statement re Red List
- The Africa Hub has partnered with Great Lakes Safaris to bring you an 'Introduction to Uganda'
- International Women’s Day - 8th March.
- Ethiopian Transports COVID-19 Vaccines to African Countries
COVID-19 PCR Testing at Rhulani Safari LodgeBy *Rolf Steiner, Rhulani Safari Lodge
Many countries require a COVID-19 PCR Test to be conducted within 72 hours before departure from South Africa or arrival in your home country. Rhulani Safari Lodge offers its guests the opportunity to carry out a COVID-19 PCR test during their stay.
- The test must be requested at least 6 days prior to the guest’s departure from South Africa
- The test is taken “on-site” at Rhulani Safari Lodge by a registered practitioner of Africa SAFE-T
- The sample of the test will be delivered immediately by Rhulani Safari Lodge to the nearest Ampath Laboratory, to ensure that test results are available 24 hours prior to the guest’s departure from South Africa
- Test results in English will be sent to the guest’s email address
- Test conducted by Africa SAFE-T: ZAR 2’210 excl. VAT per person
- Delivery of sample to Ampath Laboratory: weekdays ZAR 800, weekends ZAR 1’400 per delivery
- The guest can pay the total cost with the hotel bill