- Ethiopian Airlines has signed Codeshare and Interline Agreement with AccessRail
- CITW Rwanda Starts the 2021-22 School Year on a High Note
- Classic Portfolio - Improvements to trusted web portal
- Sungani - New lodge and camp in Zambia
- Green Safaris appoints Small World Marketing for UK & European Representation
- Breakfast at Namib Dune Star Camp
- Improved itineraries for our East Africa crossing border safaris
- Tanzania-based airline Auric Air announces the beginning of the partnership with DRCT
- Wellworth Collection Luxury Camp - Ole Serai Seronera Now Open
- Dolphin Tours and Safaris Tanzania Now Fully Vaccinated
From the bush to Destination Management and Ground handling in ZambiaBy Solly Tevera, Memorable Journeys
From the bush to destination management, and ground handling.
Solomon Tevera has joined Memorable Journeys his brainchild since 6 years ago as a Director and Travel Specialist. Solly brings in knowledge and Experience gained over 20 years in guiding, lodge operations and management of wildlife concessions within Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Having born and raised in Kariba, Solly had his first interactions with wildlife at a very young age. The seed for his love of animals and conservation of wildlife was sown there. Solly did his Zimbabwean Guides License in Kariba where his hospitality career began. From there on he never stopped. Over the years he grew through the ranks from a Safari guide , lodge manager to a Senior position of Chief Operations Officer(COO) of leading premier lodges in Zambia.
We would like to invite friends from around the world to help us welcome him.
Africa is open now - UK has removed Zambia, Zimbabwe & Botswana from the red list. We are ready for you, please feel free to contact us for you to leave footprints and create Lasting memories for you.
We are excited to let you know that Memorable Journeys Joins ATTA membership.
We are in the process of setting our front office with a lounge at the Kenneth Kaunda International Airport. We shall update soon on the development once the set – up is complete. The idea if for our guests to relax and escape the stress of terminal.
Keeping Up to Date
Our Team goes to South Luangwa to check on the new properties and changes done to some already existing lodges. It’s essential for us to keep up to date with new changes and new partners.