- South African Airways introduces the new Airbus A330-300 on the Johannesburg to London route and rationalises frequency
- Kenya Airways plans nonstop Nairobi – Cape Town service from June 2018
- Application for Membership - Explore Zimbabwe
- Wesgro's tourism FAQ's on Cape Towns drought
- Kagame Assumes AU Chair, Launches Single Africa Air Market
- Kenya Golf Open Championship, a tool to promote the destination
- Table Mountain Cableway celebrates its 27 millionth visitor
- Qatar Airways increases Windhoek service in July/Aug 2018
- Tanzania's Parliamentary Committee Wants Lake Manyara Protected At All Costs
- New Atta Members in December
Air Peace Launches Kano, Yola Flights
Air Peace has announced plans to launch its Kano and Yola services on February 12 and 15 respectively.
The services, the airline said, will cover Lagos-Kano-Lagos; Kano-Abuja-Kano; Lagos-Yola-Lagos; and Abuja-Yola-Abuja.
The carrier had earlier fixed February 19 for commencement of its flights from Lagos to Freetown in Sierra Leone, Banjul in The Gambia and Dakar in Senegal, but with the addition of Kano and Yola, the airline will be launching five new routes in February alone.
Air Peace, which also plans to start its flights to Dubai, London, Guangzhou-China, Houston, Mumbai and Johannesburg this year, said it would operate both morning and evening flights from Lagos to Kano.
Iwarah said: "We are delighted to announce that Kano and Yola will be joining our fast-growing route network on February 12 and 15 respectively. The new routes will come on stream just days before the launch of our flights to Freetown, Banjul and Dakar.
"The huge expansion project is strategic to our vision to create dependable air connectivity and make travel experience seamless and comfortable.