- ‘How Many Elephants’ Exhibition Is Closing The Gap Between Scientific Information And Human Connection.
- $253m for airports upgrade
- Following China, Hong Kong slaps ban on domestic sale of ivory
- Air Peace Launches Kano, Yola Flights
- South African Airways introduces the new Airbus A330-300 on the Johannesburg to London route and rationalises frequency
- Kenya Airways plans nonstop Nairobi – Cape Town service from June 2018
- Application for Membership - Explore Zimbabwe
- Wesgro's tourism FAQ's on Cape Towns drought
- Kagame Assumes AU Chair, Launches Single Africa Air Market
- Kenya Golf Open Championship, a tool to promote the destination
South African NS18 Dakar / Washington aircraft changes
South African Airways in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for Johannesburg – Dakar Blaise Diagne – Washington Dulles route, effective from 25MAR18. The Star Alliance member plans to operate this route with Airbus A330-200 aircraft, instead of -300. This route is served 3 times a week.
SA207 JNB1830 – 0055+1DSS0155+1 – 0625+1IAD 332 246
SA208 IAD1740 – 0535+1DSS0635+1 – 1650+1JNB 332 357
Source: Routes Online