- Participation at Trade Shows
- Zim, Moza urged to collaborate in tourism
- South African Airways closes Abuja bookings in NS18
- Bridging the tourism gap: Ghana to host major sub-regional forum
- Tourism to Africa is new top Destination for Chinese Tourists By Juergen T Steinmetz -March 19, 20186401
- How the free movement of people could benefit Africa
- Riders to Push EAC Integration Agenda
- Virgin Atlantic announces second daily service between London Heathrow and Johannesburg
- FCO Travel Advice- Tanzania - 15 March 2018
- Victoria Falls Launches a Major Recycling Project
Yellow Fever Vaccinations
There has recently been severe shortages of the Yellow Fever Vaccinations, specifically in the USA where the number of official vaccination centres has dropped from 4,500 to just 250.
The Fleet Street Clinic, Atta's Medical Advisors, currently have stocks of the Yellow Fever Vaccine which is available for a cost of £69.50. This cost is valid to 31 March 2018.
Atta Members and their staff are entitled to a 15% discount on travel vaccines and medical supplies from The Feet Street Clinic and the staff are experienced and well versed in medical advice regarding travel to Africa.
From 01 May 2018 opening hours for the clinic will be extended to include Saturdays to make the service more convenient.