- African Continental Free Trade Agreement to be welcomed as a boost for tourism
- Tourism and Home Affairs 'Close to an agreement' on travel of minors
- Government, Fedhasa address VAT increase concerns across SA hospitality industry
- Morocco National Carrier Set For Flights To 5 East African Cities
- Trade expansion, reintroduction of direct India-S Africa flights between Johannesburg-Mumbai mooted at biz summit
- Marriott moves into West Africa
- Zimbabwe banks on Heritage Tourism
- African wild dogs return to Gorongosa National Park
- Malawi signs tourism pact with Zambia
- Zanzibar Gears Up for Major Tourism Show
East Africa: Tourism On Indian Ocean Rim Association Meeting
#ThirdIORAMeetingofExperts - Member States of the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) have gathered in Durban, South Africa ahead of Africa's Travel Indaba for a two-day engagement to map a way forward in advancing coastal and marine tourism in the region.
Hosted by South Africa, the two-day event will include engagements on Coastal and Marine Tourism and its potential to increase economic productivity and employment opportunities. The event will culminate in the #ThirdIORAMeetingofExperts who will formulate a Tourism Core Group and Terms of Reference (ToR) that will inform the implementation of tourism initiatives within the Association.