- Technology trends shaping the hospitality sector
- Zambia to restock national parks to boost tourism
- Visit Rwanda reveals new adventure tourism options
- South African Wilderness Added to Google Map's Street View
- Application for Membership - Bespoke Safaris
- Ethiopia and Eritrea declare end of war
- Scientists in Europe Announce a Breakthrough to Rescue the Northern White Rhinos
- Air Madagascar launches domestic subsidiary Tsaradia
- Fiona Jeffery OBE appointed new Chair of Atta
- Air France proposes Nairobi increase from 31 March 2019
Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Eritrea after 20 years
Ethiopian Airlines has announced that, after 20 years, it will resume daily flights to Asmara, the capital and the largest city of Eritrea, on 17 July 2018.
This follows agreements reached in Asmara between H.E. Dr. Abiy Ahmed, Prime Minister of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and President H.E. Isaias Afewerki of the State of Eritrea.
Said group CEO of Ethiopian Airlines, Tewolde GebreMariam: “We feel an immense honour and joy to resume scheduled flights to Asmara after 20 years, following the visit to Eritrea by H.E. Dr. Abiy Ahmed, Prime Minister of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.