- Application for Membership - Loin de la Foule
- Application for Membership - Sable Sands
- Tanzania: Tourist Arrivals to Reach Over 500,000 By Dec
- Direct New York flights, political stability boon to tourism sector
- Ethiopian Airlines to resume flights to Mogadishu next month after 41 years
- Tourism for Tomorrow 2019 - apply before 14th November
- Tanzania’s Government woos international investors with Swahili International Tourism Expo
- Application for Membership - The Infinite Horizon
- Tanzania: Z' Bar to Host Tourism Promotion Show
- Zambian Government committed to establishing a natural history museum
CS Balala announces new charter flights from Europe to Mombasa
MOMBASA, KENYA: Tourism and Wildlife Cabinet Secretary Najib Balala on Thursday announced that Tui Fly, an international charter flight will launch two new flights into Mombasa from next week leading to an increase in number of tourists visiting the Kenyan Coast. Balala spoke while officiating at the opening of the 79th edition of the World Skal Congress at the Pride Inn Paradise Beach Resort Convention Centre &Spa.
The CS was flanked by Kilifi governor Amason Kingi who spoke on behalf of the six coastal governors that have invested in tourism. The annual Skal Congress is one of the world's largest tourism stakeholders' parleys.
The CS said that Tui Fly has confirmed that on October 26, it shall start flying from Brussels to Mombasa and then a week later, another launch of a flight from Amsterdam in Holland to Mombasa's Moi International Airport (MIA). ''We are upbeat at this gesture by Tui Fly who have been one of our major supporters and wish to assure them of our support,'' Balala said. He said that Tui Poland has also been a significant contributor to bringing in the much needed international tourist numbers with their current three flights a week. ''I am duly informed that a fourth flight is on the cards,'' Balala who was flanked by Principal Secretary for Tourism, Joe Okudo said.
Source: The Standard