- Turkish Airlines S19 Africa service expansion
- New Cape Town bus routes to connect key tourist areas
- Kenya Tourism Board partners with Google
- MKTE 2018 - That's a Wrap!
- Why the Baobab is so important to Africa
- MKTE Day One
- Atta Financial Update: 02.10.2018
- Application for Membership - Timeless Africa Safaris
- Zambia: Government aims to expanding tourism resource base
- Notice of an Extraordinary General Meeting
Najib Balala explains Kenya tourism's upward growth trajectory
Despite past challenges including political tensions during and after Kenya’s general elections in 2017, Kenya’s hospitality industry continues to record tremendous growth. Najib Balala, Kenya’s Cabinet Secretary for Tourism & Wildlife talks to CNBC Africa’s Eugene Anangwe on Kenya’s growth trajectory in tourism.
Source: CNBC Africa
Watch the video clip here