- Fair Trade Tourism Signs Partnership Agreement with Travelife for Tour Operators
- Application for Membership - Mojhi, Inc
- Application for Membership - VIVID Travel
- Atta Financial Update: 24.10.2018
- Air France increases Johannesburg service in NS19
- Tanzania: Govt to Identify New Tourist Attractions
- Application for Membership - Helicopter Horizons
- Air Namibia plans Victoria Falls service increase from Nov 2018
- Application for Membership - Safari.com
- CS Balala announces new charter flights from Europe to Mombasa
South African Tourism hits the road
South African Tourism will be hitting the road from November 12-16, 2018 to connect with travel agents across the UK and Ireland for its SAT School roadshow. Starting in Dublin on November 12, followed by Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham and London, SAT School is a “one-stop shop” training platform aimed at equipping travel agents with all the information they need to sell South Africa – from the unique selling points, the latest news, and how to answer customer questions.
The roadshow will provide opportunities for travel agents to connect with South African Tourism’s partners, including local destinations, attractions and excursion companies, who will be on hand to share details about each of their offerings and answer any questions agents have. This year’s partners will include British Airways, regional tourist organizations such as Cape Town Tourism, Mpumalanga Tourism and Drakensberg Experience as well as local ground handlers such as Southern Africa 360 and Dirty Boots Adventure Guide.
Agents in each city will have the chance to win a place on the SAT School Mega FAM trip in June 2019 with flights sponsored by British Airways. Additionally, agents will be able to engage with the tourist board about other potential hosted trips to South Africa with their travel agents program.