- Tourists flock to Kenya's coast as Lamu Cultural Festival kicks off
- Air Mauritius files preliminary A350 London service in Dec 2019
- Prince Harry to visit Zambia
- NAS-RwandAir to unveil two new lounges at Kigali airport
- International Fairs Directory Scam
- Application for Membership - Dream Hotels & Resorts
- Atta Medical Update: Rabies - 19 Nov 18
- China at last gives in to global pressure on rhino horn trade ban
- Prince Charles visits West Africa
- Republic of Congo names new national park, home to gorillas and elephants
Singapore Airlines expands Johannesburg service in NS19
Singapore Airlines in Northern summer 2019 season is expanding Singapore – Johannesburg service, where it scheduled to operate 10 weekly flights, instead of 7, between 31MAR19 and 25OCT19. In Northern summer 2018 season, the airline operated 10 weekly flights in July and August 2018 only.
A350-900XWB operates this route.
SQ478 SIN0125 – 0610JNB 359 x146
SQ478 SIN0200 – 0635JNB 359 146
SQ482 SIN1635 – 2110JNB 359 357
SQ479 JNB1345 – 0610+1SIN 359 x146
SQ479 JNB1355 – 0610+1SIN 359 146
SQ481 JNB2230 – 1455+1SIN 359 357
SQ478/479 operates as Singapore – Johannesburg – Cape Town routing.
Source: Routes Online