- The World Travel and Tourism Council announces 2019 Tourism for Tomorrow Awards finalists
- South African ultramarathon welcoming Chinese runners to help save the rhino
- The Maasai 'Olympics' helping to save lions' lives
- Atta Medical Update: Yellow Fever 14 Jan 19
- UberASSIST makes Nairobi more accessible to all
- Sharing environmental messages through music
- Chinese photographers to promote Rwanda to Chinese tourists
- How technology is revolutionising the tourism industry
- Namibia Wildlife Resorts encourages more intra-African tourism
- 7000 tourists expected to flood Walvis Bay, Namibia next week
Experience Africa buyer registration now open
We are thrilled to announce that Experience Africa 2019 is now open for buyer registration! Taking place from the 24th - 26th June 2019 at our stunning Canary Wharf venue, Experience Africa is your essential platform to meet with a diverse range of key African suppliers. As Europe's only 3-day tradeshow dedicated to Africa, we are the one-stop event for generating new business to Africa!
Our bespoke match-making system offers up to 42 pre-arranged appointments (based on 3 days attendance) with exhibitors carefully matched to you based on the selections you have made. Our flexible 3-day, 2-day and limited 1-day programmes also tailor the show to suit you whilst we encourage attendance from a range of specialisms from product to sales.
Experience Africa will host 8 inspiring seminars. Along with Destination and Discover seminars, keynote speakers will share their unique experiences within the field of travel. An array of exciting topics gives you the platform to explore the latest trends.
Experience Africa 2019 is introducing a unique chance for buyers to access deals from exhibitors! Our NEW daily FAM prizes and MegaFAM trip competition also provide exciting opportunities for you to experience the products on offer first-hand!
Our event allows you to spend quality time beyond the meeting room with delicious lunches, refreshing cocktails and 3 exciting evening events. Experience Africa is sure to be an unmissable networking opportunity.
Click here to register.