- Kenya’s SGR train service ferried 1.7m passengers in 2018
- Travel and Tourism is Zambia’s fastest-growing national economic sector for 2018
- Kenya Airways and Alitalia Sign Codeshare Deal
- Africa's Travel Indaba set to introduce the Green Stand Awards
- Cyclone Idai hits areas of Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Malawi
- Protected areas in East Africa flourishing
- "Source of the Nile" Bridge part of Global Greening for St. Patrick’s Day
- Egypt tourism ‘fastest growing’ in North Africa
- Cape Town continues to grow as top leisure destination for European tourists
- Application for Membership - Dream Africa
Introducing Advisory Board Member: John Corse
East Africa (Tanzania)
Company: Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Phone: +255 (0)27 254 8967
John Corse is a Tanzanian businessman with extensive experience in the tourism sector, currently the managing director of Serengeti Balloon Safaris.
He grew up in Kenya, was educated in the UK, has an honours degree in Economics and served as an officer in the British Army for 6 years before returning to Africa. He has been involved in Nomad Tanzania since 1998, was its managing director from 2007-2015 and remains on its board to this day. In addition, he has managed a fast-moving consumer goods business and the low-cost airline, Fastjet.
John was previously a board member for Atta from 2012 to 2014 and is a governing council member of the Tanzania Association of Tour Operators.
For more information and to learn more about other members of the Atta Advisory Board please click here.