- Interview with Wildlife Photographer: Graeme Green
- Application for Membership - Grand Holidays Ethiopia Tours
- URGENT APPEAL: Mount Kenya is burning
- Cape Town enters Global City Nature Challenge 2019
- New Atta Members this month - December, January & February
- Just a Drop: For the Love of Nature
- Tourists happy as Lamu Art Festival ends on a high note
- Air Tanzania re-launches flights to Zimbabwe
- Marching to protect wildlife
- ZATEX (Zambia Travel Expo) New Dates
Introducing Advisory Board Member: Jozef Verbruggen
Company: Untamed Travelling
Phone: +31 (0)487 540 367
Jozef Verbruggen studied topography in Antwerp and Gent. The fascination for travelling and the unknown has brought him to the African continent where in the meantime he visited over 50 destinations and lived and worked in Cameroon for over two years.
In 2001 Jozef founded Untamed Travelling, a private travel designer specialised in high-end bespoke travel experiences. Starting off with two employees focusing on Africa, nowadays over thirty passionate travel experts daily customise journeys providing high quality, extensive knowledge, personal service, small-scale accommodations, professional guidance and unique travel experiences in awe-inspiring surroundings to optimally realise the individual needs of each traveller.
“My time in Africa has been defining for my vision on the strategy and branding of Untamed Travelling. Having lived and worked in Africa still helps me keeping track on our mission statement.”
In 2015 Untamed Travelling was rewarded as ‘Best Supplier of Longhaul Destination’, a prestigious award granted by the Dutch travel trade.
In 2017 Untamed invested in their own destination management office and launched WOLF-DMC in Kigali, Rwanda.
For more information and to learn more about other members of the Atta Advisory Board please click here.