- Update 4: Accident to Ethiopian Airlines Flight Number ET302
- Tamarind Group CEO Jonathan Seex killed in Ethiopian plane crash
- Update 3: Accident to Ethiopian Airlines flight number ET 302
- Update 2: Ethiopian Airlines Accident - Contact number
- Update 1: Accident to Ethiopian Airlines flight number ET 302
- Tiffany & Co.’s Save the Wild Collection
- Introducing Atta Advisory Board Member: James Haigh
- Building a Business Case for Responsible Tourism in Africa
- Atta at ITB Berlin 2019
- Atta Briefing: The Botswana White Paper
Update 5: Accident to Ethiopian Airlines Flight Number ET 302
Issued: 11 March 2019 - 0840 Local Time
Following the Tragic accident of ET 302/10 March B-737-8 MAX (ET-AVJ), Ethiopian Airlines has decided to ground all B-737-8 MAX fleet effective yesterday March 10, 2019 until further notice.
Although we don’t yet know the cause of the accident, we had to decide to ground the particular fleet as extra safety precaution.