- Beyond Luxury Media will begin a new chapter as This is Beyond
- New Tech Initiative To ‘Revolutionise’ South Africa’s Travel And Tourism Sector
- Better air links will boost Africa's Tourism Sector
- United's new nonstop service between New York/Newark & Cape Town
- Atta Indaba Networking Guestlist
- Rwanda sign park concession agreement with major Ecotourism Operator
- Wine & Food Tourism Conference 2019
- City moves to make Table Mountain more affordable to locals
- New Atta Members this month - April 2019
- Atta Members Visiting at Indaba 2019
AirMauritius launches WiFi on board
Premium Class passengers on board selected Air Mauritius flights can now access Wifi for free as an added benefit for flying in business class while Premium Economy and Economy Class passengers can purchase WiFi bundles to stay connected while flying to their respective destinations.
Kestrel Flyers Gold Members – Air Mauritius’ frequent flyer programme – will also be able to enjoy free WiFi access regardless of what class they are flying.
The service is available on selected aircraft once the plane moves above 10.000 feet and connectivity – apart for a few areas around the globe which do not yet permit the service like India, Egypt and Angola – will then be available until the aircraft descends again below 10.000 feet.
Source: ATC News