- Application for Membership - Micha Travel Mexico
- Trade eased on the Kenya-Tanzania border with One Stop Border Post
- Air Seychelles to name second airbus A320Neo after endangered bird “ Pti Merl Dezil’
- UTB signs partnership with Uganda Airlines to promote destination Uganda
- Application for Membership - Isibindi Africa Lodges
- Tourism holds positive growth for business in Nigeria
- Qatar Airways Eyes Growth by Entering the Heart of Africa via RwandAir
- Sao Tome and Principe: Why Africa's 'heaven on Earth' wants more tourists
- Rhino, elephant poaching declines in South Africa
- Boating app allowing travellers to rent boats in Uganda
Virgin Atlantic will commence direct flights from London Heathrow to Cape Town - October 2020By Atta
Virgin Atlantic will commence direct flights from London Heathrow to Cape Town on 25 October 2020! The daily service will be operated on a Boeing 787-900.
VS478 will operate as a night flight departing Heathrow at 16:20 arriving into Cape Town at 05:55am. The inbound flight, VS479, will depart Cape Town at 08:00am landing later that day into Heathrow at 18:00.
Tickets go on sale from 18 February.
Source: South African Tourism