- Kenya National Convention Bureau joins ICCA
- Zambia launches blueprint for tourism development
- Conservation, technology boosted tourism
- UNWTO Hosts First High-Level Forum on Tourism Investment in Africa
- African Symposium's Wildlife Conservation in Africa forum to launch this month
- Application for Membership - Journey's Intent
- Atta Legal: Coronavirus - Obligations & Rights of Customers
- Kenya Airways names new CEO
- Application for Membership - Kusini Safaris
- Kenya's Underwater Museum Writes History
African Tourism Board brings Nigeria and Tanzania Tourism togetherBy ATTA®
The African Tourism Board paid a consultative visit to the United Republic of Tanzanian High Commission in Nigeria and held high-level discussion with Dr. Benson Alfred Baba, the High Commissioner, and Mr. Elias Nwandobo, Counsellor to the Commission.
The discourse underpinned the promotion and facilitation of Tourism products of both Nigeria and Tanzania.
Part of the proposals set forth was the Tanzania/Nigeria Travel Week 2020 which will project Tanzania the indisputable home of the Kilimanjaro, Zanzibar and the Serengeti and Nigeria, the two world’s largest black nation.
The event will host tour operators, travel and tourism professionals, airlines, hotels, stakeholders, buyers, media, tourists.
The United Republic of Tanzania High Commission and the African Tourism Board look forward to the dividends of this productive partnership and the positive results it portends for both countries and Africa as a whole.